Crowe Opticians was established in 1991 by Martin Crowe, who had previously worked in Optical practices in Dublin, Liverpool, Aberdeen and Galway.
Over the past 27 years, the practice has grown and expanded, and now offers the following services:
- Sight testing and eyecare advice for ALL ages
- Same day glazing and spectacle frame repairs
- Contact lens fitting, including extended wear contact lenses
- Driver licence reports, class 1 and class 2 (truck), and screening
- Colour vision screening
- Safety spectacles, and prescription sunwear
- Low vision assessment and aids
- Peripheral vision assessment
- Dry eye assessment
- Domiciliary visits
- Orthokeratology (contact lenses that you wear while you sleep, so as to correct short-sightedness during your waking hours)
- Retinal photography
- Ocular Coherence Tomography(OCT): 3D scans of your retina, for early detection of conditions such as Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Both consulting rooms are on the Ground Floor, and are wheelchair accessible
Martin is ably supported by fellow Optometrist Marian Moulds, as well as the fabulous staff members Mary, Lisa, Emma and Katherina. Our team can assure all our patients the very best in independent advice and care.